Options for Optimizing Your Existing Benefits

Are you already receiving SSDI/SSI benefits? Citizens Disability has partnered with leading firms in the medical & pharmacy benefits industry. They may be able to you improve your overall benefits package!

Our Benefits Concierge Team is here to help Americans with disabilities connect with providers that could improve their quality of life.

Citizens Disability is pleased to offer this referral service FREE of charge.

The best part is, you don’t have to already be a Citizens Disability client – anyone can take advantage of this offer!

Our Benefit Concierge Team can determine if a referral may be useful to be you in your efforts to:

  • improve and optimize your overall benefits package
  • find a plan more tailored to your individual needs
  • help you get better Pharmacy services & free delivery, saving you time and money

You can learn more about potential Benefit Optimizations (Medicare and Pharmacy) below. But if you’re ready to take action now…

Enter your information now and we’ll call you!

If you are receiving Social Security Disability benefits, you may already be receiving Medicare benefits as well.

Medicare usually covers 80% of your healthcare costs – but what about the other 20%?

That 20% can be covered in several ways. Medicare can supply you with a basic, supplemental insurance plan that will cover the 20%. But, the cost of that additional coverage is deducted from your monthly benefits.

And, that plan is not tailored to your individual needs – it’s a one-size-fits-all kind of plan. That works for some people… but not everyone. It may even cost you more than you actually need to spend!

Another option is to decline that plan. But, if you decline the basic policy, then you are responsible for paying the full 20% cost to your medical providers out-of-pocket.

But there may be a better way to do this!

Did you know:

  • There are many different Medigap (Medicare Supplemental Insurance) plans available to cover the 20% difference?
  • That because different people in different situations may need different types of coverage, there are many different plan options available?
  • Having the right kind of insurance plan for your needs can can save you money every month?
  • That there are Licensed Insurance Agents whose job it is just to help people find the right plan for their needs?

Citizens Disability can refer you to trusted partners – and we can do it entirely free of charge!

Citizens Disability has partnered with trusted, independent Licensed Insurance Agents whose mission is to help you tailor your benefits package by making sure you have the right Medicare insurance plan. Connect with us today to to see if a referral could be right for you!

Ready to get started optimizing your benefits?
Have Us Call You!

If you rely on daily medications, you know how important it is to have a pharmacy you can trust. You also probably know just how expensive it can be to get those medications. And if you are living with a disability, you know that sometimes it can seem like a monumental effort to do once-simple things like running out to the drug store. But there’s a better way to get your medications now!

Citizens Disability has partnered with Pharmacy providers who have made it their mission to save their customers money, time, and aggravation. We can help you connect with a pharmacy that will:

  • Save you time with automatic refills and free phone/video consultations
  • Save you time & money by getting free delivery for your medications
  • Improve your quality of life by making it easier to adhere to your medication treatment plan
  • Reduce hassle by providing a dedicated support line.

Contact us today to get a free analysis of your situation and get connected with a Pharmacy that will save you time, energy, and money! It costs you absolutely nothing for us to help you find the right pharmacy, and you do not need to be an existing Citizens Disability client to take advantage of this service. Get in touch today!

Ready to get started optimizing your benefits?
Have Us Call You!