Frequently Asked Questions: Benefits & Qualifying
How Do Advocates Like Citizens Disability Help Me?
An advocate like Citizens Disability can help you in countless ways.
We can help you gather the right information and documentation to increase your chances of approval the first time.
We can also help guide you through the appeals processes, helping you present your case and forming strategies and arguments to help ensure a successful outcome.
Our disability advocates are on your side every step of the way and we know exactly the best ways to increase your chances for approval due to our years of experience. From initial application to reconsideration to hearing to appeals, our specialists and advocates work together tireless on our claimants’ behalf.
Applying with an advocate on your side has been shown to improve the chances of winning a claim by up to 3X.
Citizens Disability is America’s premier disability advocacy group – we handle more cases than anyone else in the country. This is all that we do. We helped over 50,000 people last year, and we hope to help you, too.
Other Benefits & Qualifying FAQs:
- How Does The SSA Determine Disability?
- When Do Disability Insurance Benefits Start?
- How Much Will I Get Every Month?
- Once Approved, Do Benefits Ever Stop?
- Do I Need to Be A U.S. Citizen / Taxpayer to Be Eligible for SSDI?
- Can Spouses or Children Get Disability Benefits?
- Can I Still Work and Receive Disability Benefits?
- What Is the Work Incentive Program / Trial Work Period?
- What is the Social Security “Red Book”?
- Can I Get Medicare or Medicaid with SSDI and SSI?
- What’s the Difference Between Back Pay and Retroactive Benefits?
- Do I Need an Advocate?
- How Do Advocates Like Citizens Disability Help Me?