Frequently Asked Questions: Applying
Can Citizens Disability help with my social security disability application?
That’s what we’re here for – we’d love to! We work on behalf of our clients all the way from filing your initial application, managing the process through Reconsideration, and representing you in person at your Hearing, and if necessary, bringing your case to the Appeals Council.
If we believe that you have a valid claim and that we can assist you, we will do everything in our power to help you succeed.
However, it’s important for you to understand that it is essential that you continue to stay engaged and communicate with us during the process – successful claims require a collaborative and cooperative approach.
Other Applying For SSDI FAQs:
- Can Citizens Disability help with my application?
- Does this process take as long as I’ve heard about?
- Can I receive both Medicare and Social Security disability benefits?
- Do I receive compensation while I wait for my approval?
- If I am denied, should I reapply?
- How long does it take for an initial application to be decided?
- What happens during the reconsideration stage?
- At which stage do I require an advocate?
- Should I give medical updates to the disability authorities throughout the appeals processes?
- Are there any costs to me during the appeals process?