Frequently Asked Questions: Applying
Should I give medical updates to the disability authorities throughout the appeals processes?
You should always provide medical updates to those who make the decisions during your appeals process. Your advocate can help you understand what types of medical updates are helpful or required, and how and when to provide them. There will come a time during the appeals process when you are typically no longer permitted to present new medical updates; however, this is not until the last few stages of the process.
Other Applying FAQs:
- Can Citizens Disability help with my application?
- Does this process take as long as I’ve heard about?
- Can I receive both Medicare and Social Security disability benefits?
- Do I receive compensation while I wait for my approval?
- If I am denied, should I reapply?
- How long does it take for an initial application to be decided?
- What happens during the reconsideration stage?
- At which stage do I require an advocate?
- Should I give medical updates to the disability authorities throughout the appeals processes?
- Are there any costs to me during the appeals process?