Citizens Disability's collegial and fast-paced environment is a great fit for individuals with a strong work ethic who enjoy a rapidly growing company and have the ability to continually adapt in a dynamic, client-service oriented environment.
Citizens Disability is seeking individuals who:
- are highly-motivated with a sincere enjoyment of their work
- are committed to excellence in all tasks and to the growth of the firm
- possess strong research, writing and organizational skills
- are compassionate, dedicated and committed to serving clients
- enjoy the challenges and opportunities of working for a growing company
Citizens Disability is one of the leading Social Security Disability advocacy groups in America. Our goal is to assist our clients as they pursue disability claims, helping them to secure benefits faster and more easily. We are committed to advancing our clients' interests, providing first class service, and delivering results. If you are excited at the prospect of pursuing personal growth and advancement while advocating for others, then we welcome your application. Please e-mail us a copy of your resume today.
What defines the Citizens Disability Employee Experience?
- Investment in the training and development of our team members
- A culture of collaboration and cooperation
- Career mobility and flexibility
- A commitment to social advocacy work
- The ability to do work which makes a meaningful impact on our clients' lives
Current Open Positions
This website is an ADVERTISEMENT. The Social Security disability information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice, and should be used for informational purposes only. Utilizing this website or contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Citizens Disability is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the Social Security Administration or any other government entity or agency. Your claim may be assigned to another reputable representation organization for service.